Popular Posts

Friday 4 March 2011

He help me.

I use to go some were in my late 17th, then their is too many suffer" i have to work like i have been paid but there is nothing like that. it just that he dosn't like me to lazy for life. he loved me like never befor but to tell you the truth i hate him the more but that is not it's atall, i use to go some were out side the town it's hills like mountine only when i am hideing from him. one day some thing happen!! some thing that chenge me for good just like any other day i left in the name of runnig away from my responsiblelity then geten to my hide out as uesal my favorit sport of siting from the distance i saw that my sport is missing i came closer on geten closer the grand were shaking i stoped for a moment light in front of me the grand divide an earth qerk line light in front of my lage i was so sceared as my weath's about to pushed the already lined grand and i was about to sink then just then some body pulled me from be hinde it was him. the last person i in tend to see. it tuned out that all this while i have been hideing he know were i am and this how he knows the night i left he followed me. and this is how he knows that i may be in denger two nights be for i came there he was there infact my spot all most take him the night but he suvived and escaped. with all this i don't need any body to tell me he just looking out for me and to day i not complanig.www.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment