Popular Posts

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Is He 4 real Or Its Payback Time? Please Help!!!

Like you all (most) know my story of how my boss got me a personal car in my name just like that as at then..all because he saw me as a humble woman and someone that was good in the job.  Just yesterday while I was marking my 25th Birthday in the office, like the good and nice boss he’s been to me all the years I’ve worked with him and the company, I kept some piece of cake for him and served him with a drink in his office like I did to other managers of the company. I wasn’t on sit, he called my intercom several times and decided to call my mobile, he called and told me to come to his office, I went, and he asked me to sit down...i did. He wished me a happy birthday, thanked me for the piece of cake I gave to him and gave me an envelope, I was actually thinking it was an official document that needed my attention, but to my surprise when I opened it I saw a Hundred and fifty thousand naira cash, I was dazed, I asked him if he needed me to help him go to the bank? His answer was NO...that I surprised him with my birthday cake which nobody has ever given to him all the years he’s stayed in Nigeria , and complimented me on my appearance saying I was looking attractive…that he decided to also give to me something that I deserve as a nice, Intelligent , humble, discreet and a special woman. I was like Wow.. what a gift..all I did told him was thank u sir, am grateful. He went further saying he’s been observing me for years now and that he loves me and wants to marry me..He offered me a cheque of N6.5M instantly to sort out things with myself and if at all I am in any debt, , whatever will be my problem/need..he’s in a better position to takia. av practically done nothing but pondered on this issue.. I really don’t now wat to do..just this afternoon he called me via intercom..i went ..and he gave me thirty thousand naira ... I am totally confused..i no wan chop again...make una help advice me on wat to do...My Professorship no near this case at all...i seriously need help..two heads are better than one.

IS HE FOR REAL? OR ITS PAY BACK TIME?

Ill mannered comments are not welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment